The Event is intended for Production Cars, categorised as Classic and Modern Sports Cars, Sedans and Utility Vehicles, being four wheeled vehicles, capable of legally carrying 2 person’s minimum. The acceptance of entries of Low Volume cars as defined by the CAMS Tarmac Technical Regulations Article 3.5 shall be at the discretion of the organisers. Competitors intending to enter such cars shall make application to the organisers prior to lodging an entry.
All competing vehicles shall comply with Schedule A of the current CAMS Manual and the CAMS National Rally Code.
COMPETITION, CHALLENGE & TOUR – all vehicles shall comply with ONE of the following technical regulations:
- CAMS Tarmac Rally Technical Regulations – Classic
- CAMS Tarmac Rally Technical Regulations – Modern
- CAMS Australian Targa Championship Technical Regulations
- Group 3C – Production Rally Cars (PRC)
- Classic Rally Car Regulations
- Historic Rally Car Regulations
- Group G2 Regulations
- Tarmac Rally Standing Regulations
- Targa South West Supplementary Regulations
Note: the vehicle in it’s entirety MUST comply to ONE set of Regulations, NOT a combination of regulations
Please note that due to changes to the CAMS regulations requiring Frontal Head Restraints (FHR) for ALL Multi Club rallies from 1st January 2019 that even “Challenge” competitors will need FHRs for 2019. This will necessitate either a lap/sash suitable FHR (Simpson do make one) or for Harnesses to be correctly fitted to your car (potentially requiring at least a ‘half cage’).
If you have any queries regarding modifications you have made or intend to make to your vehicle please contact email@example.com