Commencing with a pre-event shakedown on Friday afternoon, the actual competitive side of the event on Saturday sees competitors will travel almost 250km in total which includes 120km of flat out competition on 15 closed road Special Stages that each range in distance from 2.90km to 15.48km and travel through the spectacular Southern Forests areas in and around Pemberton and Northcliffe and concludes on the iconic Pemberton town stage.
2021 ENTRY FEES
(per car i.e. include BOTH Driver & Co-Driver):
- $1450 for Rookie Rallye*
- $1500 Targa Tour
- $1500 Electric Targa Tour
- $2380 Targa 130 Category
- $2380 Targa 165 Category
- $2380 Competition Category
- Optional: Friday Shakedown – $100
* Rookie Rallye is for drivers who have not previously entered Targa South West or Targa West.
All entry fees are per car (i.e. includes BOTH Driver and Co-Driver) are inclusive of:
- Competition start in all the Event’s Special Stages, all Categories
- Set of all Official Maps and/or Road Book route instructions
- One Service Vehicle and up to eight Service Crew Registrations
- Two door panels with car numbers, rally signage and any additional event sponsor decals as issued
- RallySafe vehicle tracking system
Note: mounting kit must be purchased separately
- 2 x Lanyards/name tags for the Driver and Co-Driver
- Motorsport Australia Public Liability and Personal Accident insurance for all crew members. See Appendix I of the CAMS Manual of Motor Sport
- 2 x Presentation Dinner Tickets
The Make Smoking History Targa South West is a multi-club Tarmac Rally as defined by the Motorsport Australia.
The event is open to Drivers and Co-Drivers who hold a minimum of a Motorsport Australia Speed licence (Targa 130 & Tour Categories) or a Rally (Targa 165 or Competition Categories). All cars must meet minimum safety standards, be registered, or hold an Over 48 Hour RALLY Permit, and whilst a ‘roll cage’ and ‘harnesses’ and driving suits are mandatory for Targa 165 and the Competition Categories they are optional, albeit very strongly recommended in both Targa 130 and Tour.
Note: Frontal Head Restraints (FHR) are now MANDATORY for all categories (except Tour).
On the Official Noticeboard page is further information including the Supplementary Regulations. We encourage any prospective competitors to get in touch with us if you have any queries.
Entry is limited to only 60 cars, so don’t delay get your Entry Form completed online now.
Overview Map of the Make Smoking History Targa South West stages:2021 Targa South West OVERVIEW MAP