Held over 2 days competitors will travel over 380km in total which includes 130km of flat out competition on 22 closed road Special Stages that each range in distance from 3.11km to 15.13km and travel through the spectacular Southern Forests areas in and around Manjimup, Pemberton and Northcliffe as well as the iconic Town stages in Manjimup and Pemberton.
2020 ENTRY FEES
(per car i.e. include BOTH Driver & Co-Driver):
- $1300 for Rookie Rallye*
- $1300 Targa Tour
- $1300 Electric Targa Tour
- $2250 Targa 130 Category
- $22580 Targa 165 Category
- $2250 Competition Category
* Rookie Rallye is for drivers who have not previously entered Targa South West or Targa West.
All entry fees are per car (i.e. includes BOTH Driver and Co-Driver) are inclusive of:
- Competition start in all the Event’s Special Stages, all Categories
- Set of all Official Maps and/or Road Book route instructions
- One Service Vehicle and up to eight Service Crew Registrations
- Two door panels with car numbers, rally signage and any additional event sponsor decals as issued
- RallySafe vehicle tracking system
Note: mounting kit must be purchased separately
- 2 x Lanyards/name tags for the Driver and Co-Driver
- 2 x tickets to Northcliffe Lunch on Saturday
- 2 x tickets to the Buffet Dinner on Saturday evening
Extra tickets may be purchased
- Motorsport Australia Public Liability and Personal Accident insurance for all crew members. See Appendix I of the CAMS Manual of Motor Sport
The Make Smoking History Targa South West is a multi-club Tarmac Rally as defined by the Motorsport Australia.
The event is open to Drivers and Co-Drivers who hold a minimum of a Motorsport Australia Speed licence (Targa 130 & Tour Categories) or a National Rally (Targa 165 or Competition Categories). All cars must meet minimum safety standards, be registered, or hold an Over 48 Hour Permit, and whilst a ‘roll cage’ and ‘harnesses’ are mandatory for the Competition and Targa 165 Categories they are optional, albeit very strongly recommended in both Targa 130 and Tour.
Note: From 2020 onwards Frontal Head Restraints will be compulsory for ALL categories (excluding Tour).
On the Official Noticeboard page is further information including the Supplementary Regulations. We encourage any prospective competitors to get in touch with us if you have any queries.
Entry is limited to only 60 cars, so don’t delay get your Entry Form completed online now.
Overview Map of the Make Smoking History Targa South West stages:2020 Targa South West OVERVIEW MAP